Monday, May 6, 2013

Weber Rotisserie

When I first got my Weber Jumbo Joe I was trying to see how many ways I could put the little grill through its paces.  One of the things I tried was rigging up the rotisserie ring from my 22 inch kettle to fit over the Jumbo Joe.  This actually worked incredibly well!



I had to place four bricks on either side of the Weber rotisserie to get it high enough so the chicken could spin.  You can't close the lid with the rotisserie ring in place but that really isn't a big deal. This just means you have an open air rotisserie going and your fuel usage will be a bit higher. 

I can't say that this is really practical as the Weber rotisserie ring costs twice as much as the Jumbo but it still was a lot of fun.

Thanks for dropping by!  Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment