Friday, May 17, 2013

Peach Glazed Pork Loin on the Rotisserie

I am in the midst of figuring out how to put my Weber rotisserie to the best use.  My latest round of meat spinning involved a pork loin roast. 
I scored the side of the roast with the fat cap to open it up for a little more flavor penetration.  The pork gat rubbed mith McCormick's Maple Smokehouse rub and was roasted on my Weber kettle for about 90 minutes. Here is what it looked like while it was spinning.


Towards the end of the cook I brushed the pork with melted peach preserves.  The pork came out great; peaches and pork is a tough combination to beat!  There will be much spinning of meat this grilling season!

Anybody have ideas for what else would be great on a rotisserie?  Trying to come up with ideas other than chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment