Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Weber Rotisserie Pork Roast

This was a 4.5pound bone in  pork roast that I had brined then rubbed with black pepper, fresh garlic and rosemary.  I roasted this beast on my Weber kettle rotisserie for two hours at moderate heat.

I pulled the roast and let it rest on the rotisserie spit for 20 minutes before carving.  This guy was extremely juicy and the garlic herb crust was amazing.
My last post was a sweet Peaches and Pork combination that was pretty danged good.  I think the garlic and rosemary crust is a nice savory counter-balance that holds its weight equally well.

Counter-balance...heh-heh...stupid rotisserie joke.

I might have to try an eye of round beef roast next.  I have already done a pastrami on the kettle rotisserie and that was okay but the flavor profile was already so strong I am not sure it gained that much from being on a rotisserie.

I am still looking for cool ideas for my rotisserie.  Please pass on any suggestions that you think would be fun!  Thanks for dropping by and visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment