Friday, October 19, 2012

Weber kettle grills

I love my Weber kettle grills and am excited to make a new addition to my collection.  I have a 22 inch Platinum, an 18 inch Silver and a Smokey Joe Gold.  They make me very happy!

I learned today that for 2013 Weber is offering the Jumbo Joe!  The Jumbo Joe is the newest incarnation of the Smokey Joe Platinum and is designed specifically for tailgaters.  It is on Amazon for $70 and I am placing my order in the morning.

I have absolutely no need for another Weber kettle but I think it is my patriotic duty to buy one to help stimulate our economy.  When the unemployment rate drops below 7% you can thank me!

1 comment:

  1. I think these grills are great for a small outdoor kitchen because they don’t eat up a lot of space. Plus, it is very handy too. You don’t need to have a high-end grill just to enjoy grilled food outdoors; any of these grills would be enough. ->Dominic Pablo

    ReplyDelete