Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Smoked Pork Chops

I have been seeing beautiful thick cut pork chops all over the place recently and had to try some on my Weber kettle.  I decided to make smoked pork chops instead of grilling them since they were nice and thick.  They turned out great!
Smoked Pork Chop
I started with two bone in pork chops that were over an inch thick.  I seasoned the fellas up and put them on my kettle with indirect heat and hickory smoke.
After 90 minutes at 275F the smoked pork chops were looking pretty nice!
The pork chops were glazed on both sides with a honey drizzle for a little shine and sweetness.

The pork chops were cooked until they hit an internal temperature of 150F then they were pulled from the kettle. 
These were some seriously great eats!  Thanks for looking!



2 comments: